Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blondes do really have more fun. They just don't know it!


There are times when if you knew better, you probably wouldn't do some of the stupid things we do.

I have to share this: I'm watching and kind of listening to Kathy, as she is making her "New Diet" lunch. "Flat Belly Diet" FYI, this is the 7th diet in so many months.

Anyway, I hear her mumbling, "What is wrong with this knife? It won't cut!" I (of course) have to look up to see what's the problem; and NOT to my surprise, there she is trying to cut cherry tomatoes with a garnish carving knife.


I told her that won't work, so she quickly goes in and picks out her next experimental cutting tool. Same thing but this time *with a look of surprise*, "this one does cut EITHER!"

NOPE! There's no mystery here, because now she's trying to cut with an oyster shucker.


I guess it's time for an intervention. Trying not to piss her off too much. I make a suggestion, "Let's go to where there are knives." I went into the "KNIFE DRAWER"


I know who would have thunk? Eureka blondie finally cuts her up some tomatoes. Success!!!!!

She knew where this mysterious drawer was.  But at the time didn't remember. NOW she knows...

2 comments:

  1. So that has been the source of my discontent all of these years.....who knew. This is a familiar scene at my house. Can't find my glasses honey... that is because you are wearing them etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more common than people would admit.

    ReplyDelete